Monday, December 28, 2015

Dark Chocolate Almonds

Although I prefer milk chocolate, my last several dessert related posts have all been products with dark chocolate front and center.

I see these Dark Chocolate Almonds at the checkout line every time I go to TJ.  A friend had told me about them this summer, at a swim meet, when us parents were all sitting around eating the TJ Honey Cashews I brought.  He started by telling us that he doesn't even like almonds, but that he literally ate the entire container in one sitting.  And I am thinking to myself, "I don't like almonds either!"  But I was skeptical.  I refused to spend the almost $5 on these and risk wasting them.  For months.  Until now.

Guess what?  They are AH-MAZING.  The perfect combination of sweet and salty.  And you seriously can't tell they are almonds.

Dark chocolate = anti-oxidants.  Almonds = good fat.  Snack WINNER!





No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips