Monday, January 18, 2016

Pumpernickel Pretzel Sticks - YUCK! UNIVERSAL YUCK!

Every time I go to TJ, my 4-year old desperately wants to come with me. Today, it was frigid out, and my husband was home. I told my son he could stay home and watch a movie! But he chose to come with me. He loves the mini cart, and the manageable size of the Teej. I also always let him pick out one thing. Today, he insisted on Pumpernickel Pretzel Sticks. I told him that I really didn't think he would like them. They are the same look as the Honey Wheat pretzels, which he loves, so I tried to convince him to pick the tried and true, but (see above), he is strong-willed.

As soon as we got home, he wanted to try them. I took a bite first, and almost spit it out. I like Pumpernickel bread, but MAN ALIVE, I DID NOT LIKE THESE PRETZELS. And no surprise, either did the tot.  SKIP IT!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips