Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Christmas at TJ - Peppermint Cremes

As I mentioned before, I love the holidays at Trader Joe's.  It's super fun to walk in and see so many new products.  Or maybe I just forget about them from year to year.

One of my fave things in the whole world is the combination of chocolate and peppermint.  And there are tons of options to try at TJ with this combo.  Joe-Joe's, peppermint bark, mini peppermint waffle cookies, peppermint pretzels and my choice for this week - Peppermint Cremes.


These are good, but not great.  There is too much mint in the middle.  For some reason, I thought these were cookies.  They are 100% candy.  And the inside is that soft, white, gooey middle, and it's just too much.  I'll still eat them of course, but I won't buy again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips