Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Holiday Season at TJ - 99 Cent Chocolate Advent Calendars - Say Wha?!?

UPDATE: The chocolates inside the calendar are ROTTEN.  They are discolored, blotchy and taste funny.  Huge disappointment for my kids.  And me.

I do love that TJ celebrates the holidays.  Today, seeing as it is early November, there were several Thanksgiving related items, like pecan pie filling in a jar, pumpkin cream cheese and frozen pumpkin pies.  There was even a Turkey Gingerbread Kit.  But I don't get excited about Thanksgiving, so I am skipping right to Christmas!

Did anyone else know that TJ gets 99 cent Advent Calendars every year?  According to the cashier, they sell out SUPER FAST.  I bought one for both of my kids, and decided that even though there were multiple designs to choose from, I should get them the same one.

Hurry in and grab yours today.  They have about 1000 (I think?) and when they're gone, they're gone.



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips