Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Each Kid Picks ONE Thing at TJ

I started this rule once I realized that any time I had my kids with me at TJ (or anywhere really...) that they would WANT, WANT, WANT. The rule is, that each kid can pick ONE thing - a snack, a treat, etc. And I have to approve it. So no angel food cake... (Yes, one of my sons really did pick up an Angel Food Cake at TJ one day and asked for it.)

Yesterday, my 4-year old went nutso over this box of cookies. For any of you with a 4-year old boy, you know, this is a NO-BRAINER pick! I have to admit, it really IS cute...


Two comments.

First of all, he thought it would be an edible train. Should have seen that one coming!

Secondly, the cookies are just so-so. For someone who is SUPER picky with store bought cookies, as you might have read, I love and have approved a lot of the TJ cookies. But this one was "meh." They should be AMAZEBALLS. They're from Germany! I've had similar products from other sellers that were much better.

And one more thing.  OK, so three things...

It is a very tiny assortment. So do I bring this to a party? Kinda meager offerings. Do I serve these on a pretty platter at my book club? Again, not much there. Would have to buy 2-3 boxes.

Conclusion -

Great one-time buy for my little one, but probably not going to happen again!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips