Monday, July 11, 2016

New Dark Chocolate Sweet Treat!

Any time I see a new candy product at TJ, well let's be honest, a new CHOCOLATE candy product, I have to buy it. I'm a chocoholic, and I think the candy at TJ almost never disappoints. (You'll never see a review for the mango cookies... sorry!)

I am really digging these! I wasn't sure about the graham component, because I am hit or miss on my love of graham crackers in desserts. But it is not overwhelming, and the dark chocolate/sea salt combination on all TJ products is really outstanding! I love their dark chocolate (and I am typically a milk chocolate gal.) And the sea salt didn't seem like it would go, but it is the essential touch that makes these good enough to buy again.

PS - if any TJ powers that be are listening, I have not seen my most favorite - Milk Chocolate Jumbles - in a really long time!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips