Saturday, June 6, 2015

Classic Kiddo Lunch - The TJ Way

TJ does it again, this time with a kid-friendly lunch (that my husband and I enjoyed too.)

These turkey corn dogs might be the tastiest corn dog I have ever had.  Not that I've had many, but I thoroughly enjoyed this.  A little more than my kids even...



Of course, I had to try Joe's O's.  Organic canned pasta!  Awesome.  I LOVED these as a kid (the leading competitor.)  The sauce in the TJ variety was thinner than its competitor, but still very tasty.  My husband went wild over the O's.  Brought him back to his processed-food-filled childhood.



I paired the two main items with fresh pineapple from TJ.  My kids love to pick out a pineapple almost every time we go to TJ.  I HATE cutting them!  Luckily, my husband doesn't mind.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips