Wednesday, April 8, 2015

No More Sandwiches! Great Lunch for Home and Work

I have officially OD-ed on sandwiches for lunch.  Unless it's a melted turkey and cheese sandwich on toasted TJ pretzel bread.  But that's another blog entry.

I love, love, love dips, salads, hummus, salsa, etc.  Here is one of my faves from TJ, whether its a work day or an at-home lunch.


Ingredients:
 
Feta Cheese Spread - this has a spicy kick (red pepper) which I am not a fan of, but I love the feta with Mediterranean spices.

Golden Round Crackers - I have mentioned these before.  I love them and kind of have to not buy them because my kids eat them faster than I do.

Hummus - I like all the different hummus flavors that I have tried from TJ.  My two faves are Kalamata and Edamame.

Pita - can't go wrong with TJ Pita bread!

Nutty Grain Salad- this wasn't what I expected, but with a little salt I really like it.

Cranberry Almond Grain Medley - I was not a fan of this, and will not be buying it again!


 




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips