Wednesday, April 8, 2015

TJ Fish Tacos - A Complete and Yummy Dinner!

I love when Trader Joe's gives me a complete dinner!  This is a goodie.  And, most importantly, BOTH my kids ate this up.


Ingredients:

Trader Joe's Flour Tortillas - these are delicious!  My husband says they taste quite close to the homemade ones that is Peruvian Aunt made when he was little.

Broccoli Slaw - this is a little bland on its own, but if you mix it with some ranch dressing (I don't like the cilantro ranch that the TJ folks suggested) it tastes SO good with this recipe.

Battered Halibut - this is in the frozen food section.  I'm not a big halibut fan, but it works in tacos really well!  I bake it, cut it up, squeeze some lemon over it.

Cheddar Cheese - the necessary and important condiment for all taco recipes!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips