Wednesday, April 8, 2015

TJ Frozen Risotto Two Ways!

I love when they have samples out at TJ.  My 3-year old, as soon as he walks in, tells me that he is thirsty and needs juice.  This is because almost every time we are at TJ, they have two samples - one is juice.  Yesterday, they were sampling Watermelon-Cucumber juice, which my son loved!

They were also sampling Butternut Squash Risotto.  My son and I shared a little cup of it and we both liked it.  But I didn't like it enough to buy it.  It was a little bland.  So, without sampling, I bought the Mushroom Risotto and made it for lunch.  My son did not like it (no surprise, he doesn't like mushrooms) but I did like it.  Like, not love.  I'm on the fence as to whether or not I'll buy it again.  I'm certainly not going to make risotto from scratch, so this will work when I have a craving.





No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips