Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cookie Butter & Cookie Butter Cookies

Once I was in TJ, about a year ago, and noticed an associate showing a woman where the cookie butter was.  I inquired as to what cookie butter was.  It's like the consistency of peanut butter, but has a sweet, cinnamon taste.  I brought it home that day with some pretzel sticks - the associate suggested sweet and salty.  Myself, my husband and my kids ate it for a snack.  We enjoyed it, but never got the jar out again.  It just didn't really make sense to me or maybe it wasn't tasty enough.  Now let me mention that this was before they had the cocoa flavored cookie butter.  I am a chocolate lover, so that one might be more addictive for me.  Haven't tried it yet.

Flash forward to today, when I am at music class with my son talking about TJ.  A woman tells me that her kids are currently obsessed with the TJ Cookie Butter Cookies.  As I do every Tuesday after music class, I went to TJ with my three-year old.  And of course, I bought the cookies.

We ate them after lunch, and they were yummy.  I still wish there was a chocolate kick, but they were good enough to eat three.  (They're tiny...)




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips