Sunday, March 8, 2015

Trader Joe's Dessert - The Good...

I have a serious sweet tooth.  It is BAD.  Really, really BAD.  But it is good for you.  Because I have sampled every single, solitary dessert at Trader Joe's.  Well, not really.  but I am well on my way.

This blog entry focuses on the GOOD desserts.  One for adults and one for kids.  Although my taste buds prefer the kid pick.

Dark chocolate candy bar - my mom is a major dark chocoholic.  She eats a little bit every night.  And she has approved this candy bar with fling colors.  I bought it for her for Valentine's Day, not realizing she had already tried it, and she lit up when she saw it. 


Joe-Joe's VANILLA - my kids love these and I feel (with no merit) that they are better for them than say an Oreo.  I am sure these have less additives.  Because TJ cares about my kids!  Side note - the chocolate ones are nasty.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips