Sunday, March 8, 2015

Introduction to the Trader Joe's Mom Review Blog!

I was sitting at the dinner table one day, talking to my husband about the Trader Joe's dinner we were eating, and it dawned on me.  How many times do I tell someone about something I bought, ate and enjoyed from Trader Joe's, or vice versa?  Or how many times have I specifically gone to Trader Joe's to seek out something that a friend recommended?  OFTEN.  And wouldn't it be great if there was a place to go to see reviews of Trader Joe's products?

Now I knew there were certainly blogs or websites created for this purpose.  How could mine be different?  I am a mom of two boys.  And everything I buy there has to be something they like or are willing to try.  I also like my kids to have decent and complete meals in front of them every night for dinner.  Trader Joe's helps me accomplish that. 

Enjoy this site, specifically designed for parents who want to shop at OR already like shopping at Trader Joe's.

Enjoy!

Trader Joe's produce - stay tuned for a blog on what I like there and what I avoid!

After a recent trip to TJ.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips