Sunday, March 8, 2015

Trader Joe's Dessert - The BAD...

As I mentioned already, I have a serious sweet tooth.  It is BAD.

This blog entry focuses on a few of the BAD desserts I have tried.

Maple Leaf Cookies - so cute, they are actually shaped like a Maple leaf!  But the suck.


I am still shocked that these are so tasteless.  I love chocolate mint EVERYTHING.  But these fall very, very short.

These were a surprise.  Not in a good way.  I ate these while visiting a friend years ago, before my town had a TJ.  Once it opened, I couldn'd find the cookies I had at my friend's house.  Just recently, I saw these for the first time, an THOUGHT they were the same cookie that I could not get enough of at said friend's house.  But these are no beuno.  Even my kids won't eat 'em.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips