Saturday, May 23, 2015

Arancini Bites - Say Wha? - This Appy Falls Short

I love appetizers.  Who doesn't?  Every now and then, I have TJ Appy Night at my house.  It sounds fun and planned (to my kids), but really it just means I have no food in the house to cook.  So, I go to my deep freeze, which was initially purchased so I could cook large quantities, freeze them and have homemade meals on hand.  But let's be real, it's just my TJ Freezer.

I generally really like the appys that I have purchased from the Teej.  But I advise you to please skip on past the Arancini Bites.  Cheesy rice balls, covered with crust.  It just doesn't make sense.  And they are bland.  And they need a dipping sauce.   (A recurring theme in my taste testing reviews.  NEEDS DIPPING SAUCE!)


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips