Saturday, May 23, 2015

COOKIES! Trader Joe's Does NO Wrong!

I have a major, uncontrollable sweet tooth.  BUT, I am really picky.  My grandma was the best cookie baker in all the land.  I have always been relieved to have such high standards when it comes to cookies.  I have never liked a store-bought cookie.

Until now...

Trader Joe's makes more than one really good cookie.  My two favorites right now are these chocolate chip varieties.

 I am ashamed to admit that these disappear in our house in less than 36 hours.  These are my all-time fave.  The are good morning, noon and night.

 


Because these have nuts, I have to be in the mood to eat them.  I am usually adamant that baked goods should be nut-free, but the almonds in these treats are very subtle.  As you can see, we ripped into this box as soon as we got home from TJ.



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips