Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Trader Joe's Appetizer Night II

As I mentioned not long ago, every once in a while, we have appy night.  It's really just a fun way to say that we have nothing in the house to cook from scratch!

Here is my latest appy night... and my candid review.

I bought this French Flat Bread because my mom went wild over it.  I also QUITE enjoyed.  It is decadent and delicious.  It is a little small, but perfect if you are cooking several things.  My mom ate it by herself for lunch.


 My older son loves mozzarella sticks, so I thought I would give these a whirl.  They are tasty, but explode a bit in the oven.  I expected this!  You also need to purchase your own marinara sauce - don't forget!

We all love these Shrimp Nuggets.  They are dee-lish!  And again, don't forget the cocktail sauce.  (TJ has a fantastic cocktail sauce!)



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips