Wednesday, May 13, 2015

TJ Saves the Day - Mini Croissants!

I was just cooking dinner tonight and realized that I needed to bake muffins (or some breakfast food) for some ladies that were coming to my house in the morning.  The thought of coming down to the kitchen after the kids went to bed and baking muffins was really devastating.  Nonetheless, I took out the butter to soften.

Then, as I went back to cooking dinner (frozen meatballs from TJ,) I saw them!  I had TJ croissants in the freezer!  And they are AH-MAZING.  So delicious.  Tastes like a little slice of France.

All you do is put them on a baking sheet (greased or on parchment) and leave them there overnight.  Then, wake up, pop them in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, and VOILA.

TJ SAVES THE DAY!  No late night baking for me!  Yippee!




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips